Lithgow NSW 2790
Four bedroom property features – Photo Gallery
The four bedroom homes will possess 4 generously sized bedrooms with a main bathroom and an ensuite off the main bedroom.
- The large kitchen located within these homes includes a pull out pantry, breakfast bar and wine storage area above the fridge. Owners are encouraged to participate in the design of the kitchen choosing bench tops, cupboards and door finishes, colours, handles and splashbacks (from specified ranges – additional costs will be incurred for items not included in package).
- The home boasts an open plan living/dining/kitchen area with two outdoor areas. The large patio off the living area is fantastic for entertaining family, friends and guests and can be utilised all year round. It is accessible through French Doors which open from the large open plan family area and also through the feature door from the rumpus room. An alfresco area, accessible through large glass sliding door from the dining area and the feature door from the main bedroom, can be used for relaxing on balmy nights or just some quiet time out.
- A large rumpus room for entertaining, children’s play area or home cinema is located off the open plan living area and contains a large hidden storage area. The room is accessed through double timber sliding doors which when opened will provide a flow through feeling and double the entertaining space available in the family/living areas.
- A computer nook for home office or surfing the web is located off the open area and will contain enough power points to ensure your computer equipment will run efficiently.
- The main bathroom will encompass a separate shower, bath, vanity unit, heated towel rack and mirrored (wall) storage cupboard. The separate toilet is located next to the main bathroom and will include its own hand basin. Again, owners are encouraged to input on tap ware, vanity and accessories (from specified ranges – additional costs will be incurred for items not included in package).
- Storage within the home will be plenty – there are linen cupboards, built in wardrobes in the bedrooms and extra coat hanging spaces in the entrance hall. Large storage areas are also included in the rumpus and laundry.
- The main bedroom includes an ensuite fitted with a quality suite including a shower, vanity and toilet. Owners are encouraged to choose tap ware, vanity, and accessories (from specified ranges – additional costs will be incurred for items not included in package). A mirrored (wall) storage cupboard will ensure all bathroom goods have their place. A separate walk in wardrobe is also attached to the main bedroom.
- The three remaining bedrooms all include built in wardrobes and windows to ensure natural light is available all year round. Each room is large enough to hold a queen size bed and all the extra comforts.
- A separate laundry, which leads out to the backyard, is included off the rumpus. The backyard is complemented by a spacious double colourbond garage including a remote control for one side of the roller doors. The garage will have power, lighting and a skylight and entered via direct back lane access.
Click on Plans to enlarge
LOT 117 - Floor Plan
LOT 117 - Elevations
LOT 202 - Floor Plan
LOT 202 - Elevations
LOT 202 - Site Plan